Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Introducing TGP...
From: musnt live <musntlive () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 15:25:26 -0400

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 3:07 PM, lsi <stuart () cyberdelix net> wrote:

It doesn't differ from SSL, which also could be captured and
eventually cracked.

Hello FD, I'd like to warn you about a vulnerability in pointing out
the obvious:

“People all over the world will have to purchase a new calendar within
the next twelve months.”
“Someone will die today.”
“Someone will be born today.”
“The future is coming.”
“Indeed, current events may become past events, but always remember
that there will, now and always, be future events in the future.”
“In two years time, it will be two years in the future.”
“I'm not a doctor, but if you don't have your heart put back in your
chest, you may die soon.”
“in one year it will be the present ”
“Next millenium, you'll be dead.”
“You can't touch MC Hammer.”

~ Captain Obvious (http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Captain_Obvious)

"which also WILL be captured and eventually cracked" That time will
come and we are so greatful to you for to point this out.