Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Draw a line under this non-sense, seriously
From: David Alanis <canito () dalan us>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 09:52:04 -0600

Quoting "Jan G.B." <ro0ot.w00t () googlemail com>:

2010/3/4 james o' hare <jamesohare69 () googlemail com>

You had the chance

[...]

Andrew

Andrew, "we" (as in 'we', the community) know we had the chance to keep you
here.

But (if at all), there were just a few people who were against banning you.

There are reasons for that.

Please accept it and keep your worthless chatter out of the list. This also
applies to your "national security & intelligence topics".

Have a nice day

Since many people on this list chime in with their .02 - I might as
well point out to all who respond to Andrew's worthless e-mails are
just as FUCKING STUPID if not more.

Have you seen the many worthless responses to him? GET A FUCKING LIFE!
Stop spamming my inbox.

Why is it that the people who actually contribute you never hear them
complain less reply and continue the worthless chatter.

Stop the bullshit, I don't want to unsubscribe from this list and I
really don't mind having to delete Andrew's mail. I just don't want to
be spammed by a dozen even more worthless replies.

Thank you.

My .02 -