Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Draw a line under this non-sense, seriously
From: "james o' hare" <jamesohare69 () googlemail com>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 17:06:14 +0000

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 3:28 PM, Jan G.B. <ro0ot.w00t () googlemail com> wrote:
Andrew, "we" (as in 'we', the community) know we had the chance to keep you
here.

I don't want back on the list, I don't want to be here. I want to get
on with my life and raise a family.

Tell the person impersonating me for over a year to get off the list
and leave me and the list alone.

I don't want to be here haven't been here for over a year.

Get this sorted draw a line under it, stop pretending to be me.

But (if at all), there were just a few people who were against banning you.
There are reasons for that.

I don't want back on the list I just want this sorted out.

This also
applies to your "national security & intelligence topics".

That was someone impersonating me, hence why I'm back to complain
about it and ask for them to leave me and the list alone.

Andrew