Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

North Korea's Cyberweapon - Red Star Linux
From: "Son of Ram" <sonofram () gmx com>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 20:00:43 +0100

http://rt.com/Top_News/2010-03-01/north-korea-cyber-weapon.html?fullstory

This intelligence has been solely found, investigated, exposed, symphonized, serialized, sodomized, researched,
created, posted, opinionized, posterized, condemned, sexualized, purified, crystalized, evangelized, baptized,
pasteurized, harmonized, codified, analyzed and assessed by "n3td3v", Security and Intelligence Services. All rights
reserved.

Posted by one of n3td3v's 5999 other "employees". Our office is hidden. Because a you see our intel is so sensitive.