Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: SecurityFocus to partially shut down
From: "Jean-Christophe Baptiste" <jc () phocean net>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 08:20:42 +0100

Not everyone yet uses Twitter and still it doesn't work or look like a
mailing-list, so you can't compare.

Thery  all show the info in a different way, so they are all complementary .

Le samedi 13 mars 2010 23:30:37, james o' hare a écrit :
On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 9:19 PM,  <bugtraq () cgisecurity net> wrote:
Maybe in 10 years securityfocus will comeback?

I see Twitter becoming the new way to disclose vulnerabilities,
Securityfocus is kind of old fashioned now.

I don't really see a need for Full-disclosure mailing list now either.

People can post code and messages on blogs and post the link to
Twitter, thats how the threat landscape of the future will look, we
don't really need mailing lists now for straight forward vulnerability
disclosure.

Andrew

--
Jean-Christophe Baptiste <jc () phocean net>