Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: SecurityFocus to partially shut down
From: "james o' hare" <jamesohare69 () googlemail com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 17:46:01 +0000

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 12:06 PM, Jan G.B. <ro0ot.w00t () googlemail com> wrote:
deleting your group of professionals

Did you not want it deleted I thought that's what everyone wanted, so
I deleted it.

There is hardly anyone using mailing lists nowadays, its all happening
on Twitter now.

Securityfocus have kept their mailing lists, but I bet you within the
next 12 months they announce the whole site is shutting down.

Andrew