Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: SecurityFocus to partially shut down
From: Georgi Guninski <guninski () guninski com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 21:51:13 +0200

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 10:45:33AM -0800, Michal Zalewski wrote:
http://www.securityfocus.com/news/11582

"While the news portal section of SecurityFocus will no longer be
offered, we think our readers will be better served by this change as
we combine our efforts with Symantec Connect and continue to provide a
valuable service to the community."

http://www.symantec.com/connect/

In other words, RIP :-/

hope you are right.
i doubt i will cry much if i bother to go to their funeral :)