Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Unbanning Andrew Wallace to protect global information intelligence
From: Gichuki John Chuksjonia <chuksjonia () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 10:40:29 +0300

waoh. very funny.

On 3/21/10, Andrew Walberg <andrew.walberg () rocketmail com> wrote:
Hello.

Everyone here has learned there lesson and has suffered because Andrew
Wallace ("n3td3v") has been banned.

n3td3v is a multi-national organization of national security experts who
have been driven to the underground thanks to John Cartwright. Since then,
mossad has been able to infiltrate and cause significant global problems.

n3td3v was offended and furious. He doesn't have 0day. He doesn't hack.

Unban Andrew Wallace and let the information be free.

If you unban him we will finally have justice in this world for n3td3v and
his 5000 employees. Everyone at our office is waiting for your answer, John
Cartwright

Sie sind Spam leid? Yahoo! Mail verfügt über einen herausragenden Schutz
gegen Massenmails.
http://mail.yahoo.com

--
--
Gichuki John Ndirangu, C.E.H , C.P.T.P, O.S.C.P

{FORUM}http://lists.my.co.ke/pipermail/security/
http://nspkenya.blogspot.com/
http://chuksjonia.blogspot.com/