Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

The feeling of being followed is horrible. Need freedom from survellience. Please god help.
From: Andrew Walberg <andrew.walberg () rocketmail com>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 10:38:49 -0700 (PDT)

I need more control of my life. I don't know why I got people following me and pointing out my car in my parking lot,
but they are planning some plot. I don't know what they're thinking but they're probably building up more conspiracy
theories about me.

Perhaps its because of posts I made on here that made them curious. It's only a matter of time until it intensifies.

I can't take this. I already had this happen to me in the last city I lived in. They took all this ambigious garbage
and soon as you know I have friends asking if I do drugs, going into my medicine cabinets, asking if I'm a hacker. etc.

I can't live a life like this guys.

I just need to feel more anonymous. Not necessarily underground, but I need to be able to live free without
survellience.

Does living in the big city give you more anonymity?

Someone please god help.

I need ideas. I'm not a criminal. I've done nothing wrong. Give me tips.