Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: The feeling of being followed is horrible. Need freedom from survellience. Please god help.
From: Benji <me () b3nji com>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 18:01:14 +0000

1) Acquire a knife
2) Acquire a lighter
3) Gouge face until you do not recognise self.
4) Acquire a shaver
5) Shave hair off
6) Cut ears off
7) Acquire plyers
8) Yank all teeth out
9) Walk to a bridge above water, attach shakles to legs
10) Gouge eyes out with knife
11) Burn finger tips off
12) Jump

On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 5:38 PM, Andrew Walberg <