Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Administrivia: An Experiment
From: Paul Schmehl <pschmehl_lists () tx rr com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 13:17:23 -0500

--On Wednesday, March 24, 2010 15:33:54 +0000 John Cartwright
<johnc () grok org uk> wrote:

Hi

After some deliberation I have decided to try an experiment.  Until
further notice, new list members will be subject to temporary
moderation.

Cue the obligatory "the world is coming to an end, fd will never be the same,
this is a violation of the spirit of fd" whining tape......  :-)

--
Paul Schmehl, Senior Infosec Analyst