Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Possible RDP vulnerability
From: "Mr. Hinky Dink" <dink () mrhinkydink com>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 14:48:10 -0400

In your case, had you answered the question correctly I would have promised
to never (again) blog about you arguing with Craig S. Wright.

However, it was a trick question.  There is no way to do it with Group
Policy (at least not with XP and Server 2003... maybe they changed that in
Windows Vis7a and Server 2008, but I really haven't kept up with the tech).