Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Python fuzzing lib released
From: laurent gaffie <laurent.gaffie () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 23:30:32 +1000

I'm please to release this python fuzzing lib I've been working on for a
couple month, works perfectly for any layer * fuzzing.
Works even better on layer 5 fuzzing which allows you to not care about many
thing you should care about when fuzzing underlayer protocols...
This lib is pretty usefull from my point of view, and could be wisely used
for any project;
http://g-laurent.blogspot.com/2010/05/fuzzing-lib-released.html

Enjoy  :)