Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Anybody know about "hack0wn" website please let me know
From: rajendra prasad <rajendra.palnaty () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 11:09:36 +0530

Hi List,

I am searching for the good website for tracking vulnerabilities and
exploits. milw0rm.com is one of the famous website, because it is stopped,
which website is providing the best services as milw0rm. i found
hack0wn.comwebsite. is this website trust worthy? can we track this
website for the
regular latest vulnerabilities?. or else could you please provide a list of
websites for daily tracking for new vulnerabilities and exploits.

Thanks
Kaushal.