Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Vulnerabilities in DS-Syndicate for Joomla
From: Benji <me () b3nji com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 21:33:41 +0100

aww shucks, I love you too

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 9:31 PM, MustLive <mustlive () websecurity com ua>wrote:

Hello Benji!

It's good that you are drawing attention to my advisories, but very often
your letters are unequal and not serious. So I've put you in my blacklist.
already wrote recommendation for people to the list, to use your time
wisely. And because you can't do it by yourself (as it clear), I'll help
you. I hope now you'll become using your time more wisely.

 so you've moved from discovering leet xss vulnerabilities

I'm discovering any vulnerabilities which I meet during my researchers. I
have no prejudice for any of classes from WASC TC v1/v2. If you have some
problems with XSS or any other class of vulnerabilities, it's your own
problems (as I already mentioned to the list concerning moaning about XSS).

 to publishing old exploits?

I don't think it's old. While there are web sites with this vulnerability,
it'll be not old and actual. I found these vulnerabilities in 2009 at one
web site (and after my announce in 2010 I checked it on other web sites),
so that time were sites with these holes, and now there are sites with
them.

And in my second advisory about DS-Syndicate, which I have published even
before you wrote me your letter, I wrote about new vulnerabilities which I
recently found in this plugin. So if you were looking for some fresh holes,
you could easily found them.

 I would offer you a sec. job, but unfortunately I think you're too
qualified.

Thanks for offer :-). But I don't need offers from not serious people
(including you).

Also note that from my side, I'd never offer you a security job, because I
need only serious employee. It's my main criterion for all kind of job,
including security job.

Best wishes & regards,
MustLive
Administrator of Websecurity web site