Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: What do you guys think about it?
From: Marsh Ray <marsh () extendedsubset com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 14:36:40 -0500

On 5/28/2010 2:18 PM, Rafael Moraes wrote:
Read and give your opinion!

http://www.networkworld.com/community/node/60303

If he thinks security is boring problem solved by installing the latest
plug-in appliance, I see he has two options:

1. Publicly issue a "hack me" challenge listing the names of his
employers/clients. Extend a big middle finger to some organized
international groups. That might make his job more interesting for a while.

- or -

B. Step aside and let somebody with energy and imagination have a turn.

- Marsh