Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: adobe pdf file format
From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 17:08:11 -0400

Hi Rajendra,

If I recall correctly, Adobe makes the spec available on their website
in the developer's area. They also offer their Flash spec.

Adobe is target rich: they over took Microsoft as most vulnerable last
year [1], and they are expected to continue the trend this year [2].
You shold also find they they are continuing their rich tradition of
insecurity with their latest product, Adobe AIR.

Jeff

[1] "Adobe surpasses Microsoft as favorite hacker’s target" (Jul 2009)
http://lastwatchdog.com/adobe-surpasses-microsoft-favorite-hackers-target/

[2] "Adobe predicted as top 2010 hacker target" (Dec 2009)
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/12/29/security_predictions_2010/.

On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 7:55 AM, rajendra prasad