Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

JavaScript exploits via source code disclosure
From: Ed Carp <erc () pobox com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 22:44:07 -0700

We've got a lot of JQuery code that calls back-end web services, and
we're worried about exposing the web services to the outside world -
anyone can "view source" and see exactly how we're calling our web
services.

Are there any suggestions or guidelines regarding protecting one's
source from such disclosure?  Thanks in advance!