Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: ipv6 flaw (is bullshit)
From: king of pain <n3ptun3 () london com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 22:27:01 -0400

 I keep an eye on you Andrew. You're in my case load.

Just curious, care to go into any more detail on how the government has treated you? Few really know what it's like to
be in a modern day cointelpro subject. I think people would like to know and you've been prudish on facts, probably out
of a veritable casserole of fear, uncertainty, pain, daze and jade. I'd prefer to hear it in your own words; specifics
if you have the courage.

 King of Pain, ePsyD