Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: wikileaks still under attack, pressure revved up
From: Ana Kismet <anakismet () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 09:25:01 -0500

Then prove it. I don't care if you're married to the queen of England: your
statement that WL has hurt the troops carries no ground without evidence.

http://www.salon.com/news/opinion/glenn_greenwald/2010/10/17/wikileaks/index.html

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 3:06 PM, Jonathan Medina <jonmedina () gmail com>wrote:

I am in the military, currently in Iraq, and these Wikileaks posts
have hurt us more than people realize. It does two things, first, it
demonstrates our tactics and procedures which allow insurgents to
conduct more effective attacks against us, and second, the information
it provides to insurgents endangers our sources and the families of
sources that have provided us with valuable information. It also
provides a means of giving insurgents propaganda to use against us.
Whether you agree with the war or not, the publication of these
documents hurts people who had no say in the decision to go to war.
Having said that, I absolutely do not support the illegal attacks and
denial of service to the site. Here is a link to a tech news article i
read today on the issue.

http://cybersecurityreport.nextgov.com/2010/10/wikileaks_communications_infrastructure_attacked.php?oref=latest_posts