Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: wikileaks still under attack, pressure revved up
From: Colin Copley <colin.75 () btinternet com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 19:49:40 +0100

The more knowledge of your enemy tactics you have the better no?

And though I would still prefer actual proof of the info, the Pentagon
top brass debunking is something they would do if it were true as well?

Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:

As a result, even 100% perfect knowledge of our tactics wouldn't
translate into all *that* big an increase in attack effectiveness, unless
hidden in that 5% is a "ventilation shaft that leads directly to the reactor
core" flaw in our tactics ("Every 3rd Tuesday, we do XYZ and one very small
bomb in the right place would set off a chain reaction of all the munitions on
the base").

I believe the "endangers our sources" part has already been debunked
by the top leadership at the Pentagon.