mailing list archives
NiX - Linux Brute Force beta testers wanted
From: nix () myproxylists com
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 17:12:23 +0300
Hi, this tool is alternative to Hydras´s. It is based on NiX Proxy
Checker. Here´s the page for development status:
The tool will be freeware and I am quite confident that first public beta
will be available in few weeks.
If anyone is interested in beta testing before the public release, please
contact me using the email at my site.
- Basic auth & FORM support
- HTTP/SOCKS 4 and 5 proxy support
- FORM auto-detection with manual form configuration option in case
- It is multi-threaded
- Auto-removal of dead or unreliable proxy and when site protection mechanism
blocks the proxy
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- NiX - Linux Brute Force beta testers wanted nix (Oct 23)