Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Fwd: Re: wikileaks still under attack, pressure revved up
From: "Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd]" <cal.leeming () simplicitymedialtd co uk>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 23:05:01 +0100

So, it appears Wikileaks is now back online.. And they have put a new
'warlogs' database online.. They do appear to have filtered out various
things (there's ---'s in place of where words should be)... I don't know
if this is like a cut down version of what they have, but it's is
tediously boring to read through :S