mailing list archives
Re: African ISP SekuritY
From: Kenneth Voort <kenneth () voort ca>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 05:30:08 -0400
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Wow. What an effective way to victimize several hundred innocent users to stroke your own ego.
We should all do this... publish password lists every time we come across another XSS bug.
Please, go google "Responsible Disclosure"...
On 10-10-25 4:00 AM, Louis McCarty wrote:
Another day another pwn. You can see how they run things on negrolands.
ISP sekuritY = unskilled noob team + broken webfrontends (made in
india) + missing server certificates + high dsl prices.
Millionaire douchebags get 4mbit fiber and the rest is fckd :(
Dear sirs if you see your own name on the list maybe it's time for
switching ISP (in case you have any option) :D
FDF1 6265 EBAB C05C FD06 1AED 158E 14D6 37CD E87F | pgp encrypted email preferred
* This message leverages collective synergy to drive "outside of the box"
* thinking and formulate key objectives into a win-win game plan with a
* quality-driven approach that focuses on empowering key players to drive-up
* their core competencies and increase expectations with an all-around
* initiative to drive down the bottom-line.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (Darwin)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/