Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: looking for enterprise AV solution
From: Jason Nada <j.crider () live com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 12:04:07 -0400

We have been using Sophos Enterprise Console.

From: mutin () commonwealthcare org
To: full-disclosure () lists grok org uk
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 09:55:46 -0400
Subject: [Full-disclosure] looking for enterprise AV solution

Folks,

We
are looking an enterprise level AV-software to replace our current AVG having
in our eyes poor detection and removal capability. Reviews bring really mixed
results as “nothin’s perfect”. Access to logs and relible management
control features are important as well. Any advising?

Thank
you

mutin () commonwealthcare org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email communication and any attachments may contain confidential
and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication
in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its
contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please reply to the
sender immediately or by telephone at (617) 426-0600 and destroy all copies of this communication
and any attachments. For further information regarding Commonwealth Care Alliance's privacy policy,
please visit our Internet web site at http://www.commonwealthcare.org.