Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Other recommended lists?
From: Paul Schmehl <pschmehl_lists () tx rr com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 13:03:22 -0600

--On February 21, 2011 6:15:07 PM +0000 "Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media
Ltd]" <cal.leeming () simplicitymedialtd co uk> wrote:

Can anyone recommend any decent lists, preferably that are moderated
against douchebaggery and trolls (but allow swearing and insults etc),
and allows for general security/tech related discussion?

Seriously?  I think it's safe to assume you don't understand irony.

--
Paul Schmehl, Senior Infosec Analyst