mailing list archives
Agnitio Security Code Review Tool v1.1 released
From: David Rook <david.a.rook () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 14:47:59 +0000
I've released an update to Agnitio which I hope will help people
carryout security focused code reviews and find vulnerabilities in the
source code they are reviewing.
The major changes in v1.1 are listed below:
1) The first version of the principles of secure development and
checklist questions knowledge base.
2) Pass or fail option for reports.
3) Include your own logo in the reports.
4) Highlight unanswered checklist questions.
For more information on the changes in this release please visit this page:
You can download Agnitio v1.1 here:
Let me know what you think of it!
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Agnitio Security Code Review Tool v1.1 released David Rook (Jan 04)