Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [Full-disclosure] Camp Terror: Andrew Auernhei mer’s Desert Klan Meetings
From: Christian Sciberras <uuf6429 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 08:19:36 +0100

luck getting the feds to agree to let you sue them.

You low on money or something?

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 5:50 AM, Andrew Auernheimer <gluttony () gmail com>wrote:

Valdis,

If your understanding of law came from anywhere from Wikipedia, you
would know that the FTCA specifically exempts libel from the forms of
tort which it allows you to bring against the government. And good
luck getting the feds to agree to let you sue them.