Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Path to IT Security
From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor () hammerofgod com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 19:45:16 +0000

If you have no experience in IT at all, then you need to get a job in IT and
begin to understand TCP/IP and networking.  Until you understand those well,
you can't begin to understand operational security work.

Wanted: non-IT professional with no experience at all to join IT team and get paid to learn TCP/IP on our dime!  Since
we know that you can't get a job without a CISSP, and that a CISSP is required to get a job, we wanted to let you know
we feel for you and have a position waiting for you!!