Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Path to IT Security
From: Gary Baribault <gary () baribault net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 14:57:10 -0500

Now that wasn't nice, funny, but not nice!

Gary B

On 01/19/2011 02:45 PM, Thor (Hammer of God) wrote:
If you have no experience in IT at all, then you need to get a job in IT and
begin to understand TCP/IP and networking.  Until you understand those well,
you can't begin to understand operational security work.
Wanted: non-IT professional with no experience at all to join IT team and get paid to learn TCP/IP on our dime!
Since we know that you can't get a job without a CISSP, and that a CISSP is required to get a job, we wanted to let
you know we feel for you and have a position waiting for you!!