Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [Full-Disclosure] http://security.goatse.fr/gaping-hole-exposed (is a troll)
From: Kevin Lynn <klynn.fulldisclosure () kevinlynn com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 08:59:18 -0500

Knowing one of the people listed in the shout-outs, I told them about the
props and they got back with the following statement:
"After doing some digging, [I] found out that they did it to their own
website to generate publicity.  The person responsible told me he didn't
think anything would happen from it so he used my old nick.  He apologized
to me and said he'll not do something like that in the future. "