Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: sourceforge entry point seems still active.
From: wac <waldoalvarez00 () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 11:43:13 -0500

So it actually happened! Not surprising at all. I suspected at first
sight about a phish attempt because the email in another domain they
sent for contact in case of problems with password reset (didn't
bothered about headers anyway).

Seems mine was not compromised according to what they say "Our
analysis uncovered (among other things) a hacked SSH daemon, which was
modified to do password capture."

If i were them I would reinstall from scratch at least all SSH
servers. They all could be compromised!