Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Travel letter from Craig S. Wright
From: Shawn Merdinger <shawnmer () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 09:23:59 -0500

from http://www.gogoinflight.com/gogo/content/FAQ_Service.do

also noteworthy that the "privacy policy" link is broken:
http://www.gogoinflight.com/gbp/privacy.do

<snip>

Is it safe to use Wi-Fi in flight?

Passenger security and safety is of utmost importance to Gogo. Before
allowing our service to be used onboard, all aspects of its use were
rigorously tested by Gogo and our airline partners, and certified by
the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).

</snip>

Cheers,
--scm