Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [CORE-2010-1001] Cisco WebEx .atp and .wrf Overflow Vulnerabilities
From: Mario Vilas <mvilas () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 22:35:44 +0100

Gotta love the team name ;)

http://www.goear.com/listen/570f6b5/debede-sumo

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 10:17 PM, CORE Security Technologies
Advisories <advisories () coresecurity com> wrote:

7. *Credits*

These vulnerabilities were discovered and researched by Federico Muttis,
Sebastian Tello and Manuel Muradas from Core Security Technologies
during Bugweek 2010 as part of the "Cisco Baby Cisco!" team [2]. The
publication of this advisory was coordinated by Pedro Varangot.

--
“My daughter was asked by a little old lady in a London hotel
restaurant what her daddy did - she answered, ‘He’s a pirate.’ I was