Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Want to remove Encyclopedia Dramatica article? Think again. Sherrod DeGrippo, Andrew Auernheimer's cyberbully paradise.
From: Victor Rigo <victor_rigo () yahoo com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 23:34:45 -0800 (PST)

Post: http://crimint.wordpress.com/2011/01/07/why-encyclopedia-dramatica-is-so-insidious/

It’s a graffiti wall.

The first level of wrong is the action. The action that is mean-spirited toward an individual. Everyone has done
something mean or retaliatory before, others have done embarrassing things.

Maybe you trolled someone. Maybe you posted pictures of yourself online. This in itself is bad, however, in time-space,
unless a serious tragedy is committed, life goes on. You can forget.

Encyclopedia Dramatica perpetuates a horrendous act to the annals of history for the perverse enjoyment of anonymous
cowards. It sounds like the detective’s best tool. Think about it, it’s open source intelligence. :D

The difficulty is tragic. The protections for free speech in the United States are so wrong and laws in states are very
new. I have not seen any criminal cases based off harassment

When graffiti is on the wall, we could normally call up the city to clean it off. ED makes this troublesome if not
impossible.

* Encyclopedia Dramatica is an entity owned by Sherrod DeGrippo. To set the tone her capacity for empathy, she links to
a republished list of pedophilia books [1] on her home page GirlVinyl.com.
* Encyclopedia Dramatica also has access to attack dog weev (aka Andrew Auernheimer). He is belligerent to any thought
of removal of posts, unless you’re willing to strip naked and masturbate [2].
* Encyclopedia Dramatica is ran by a hivemind trolls who are miserable. They are feeding off each other for lulz, which
psychotically is the enjoyment of pain of another.
* Streisand Effect Zone. Attempts to censor an article, no matter how lurid (If you must, Nikki Catsouras) will spread
the material even further.

What we have here is the criminal mind. Not a jolted crime spree, not a series of youthful indiscretions. What we have
is a twisted, knowing facilitator, a kingpin, a dark witch.

DeGrippo doesn’t sound like someone who is miserable. Rather, she sounds feminine. Like someone you’re aunt would do
her nails with. Her hobbies include interior decorating, baking, and hosting a site which gives people nightmares at
night.

That’s why I made the post Sherrod DeGrippo’s Nightmare Machine. [3]

  End Notes
============================
[1] DeGrippo, Sherrod. List of Pedophilia and Incest books.  2011-01-07. URL:
http://girlvinyl.com/lj2007/LJbannedbooks/index.html. Accessed: 2011-01-07. (Archived by WebCite® at
http://www.webcitation.org/5vYEuWoeP)
[2] Castor, Nicholas. Want to have your article removed from Encyclopedia Dramatica? 2011-01-07.
URL:http://crimint.wordpress.com/2011/01/07/want-to-have-your-article-removed-from-encyclopedia-dramatica/. Accessed:
2011-01-07. (Archived by WebCite® at http://www.webcitation.org/5vYMbt4xq)
[3] http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2010/Dec/52

  Further Archives
============================
DeGrippo, Sherrod. GirlVinyl.com Homepage. 2011-01-07. URL:http://girlvinyl.com. Accessed: 2011-01-07. (Archived by
WebCite® at http://www.webcitation.org/5vYFFUDpV)

  Reporting
FBI. http://tips.fbi.gov
CrimINT tipline. http://crimint.wordpress.com/send-tips/ (any cybercrime tips welcomed)

Victor Rigo, CISSP
Independent Computer Security Consultant
Buenos Aires, AR
+5411-4316-1901