Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Want to remove Encyclopedia Dramatica article? Think again. Sherrod DeGrippo, Andrew Auernheimer's cyberbully paradise.
From: "Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd]" <cal.leeming () simplicitymedialtd co uk>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 07:46:29 +0000

This has to be said.

Nicholarse Castor sounds like a complete and utter faggot.

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 7:34 AM, Victor Rigo <victor_rigo () yahoo com> wrote:

Post:
http://crimint.wordpress.com/2011/01/07/why-encyclopedia-dramatica-is-so-insidious/

It’s a graffiti wall.

The first level of wrong is the action. The action that is mean-spirited
toward an individual. Everyone has done something mean or retaliatory
before, others have done embarrassing things.

Maybe you trolled someone. Maybe you posted pictures of yourself online.
This in itself is bad, however, in time-space, unless a serious tragedy is
committed, life goes on. You can forget.

Encyclopedia Dramatica perpetuates a horrendous act to the annals of
history for the perverse enjoyment of anonymous cowards. It sounds like the
detective’s best tool. Think about it, it’s open source intelligence. :D

The difficulty is tragic. The protections for free speech in the United
States are so wrong and laws in states are very new. I have not seen any
criminal cases based off harassment

When graffiti is on the wall, we could normally call up the city to clean
it off. ED makes this troublesome if not impossible.

* Encyclopedia Dramatica is an entity owned by Sherrod DeGrippo. To set the
tone her capacity for empathy, she links to a republished list of pedophilia
books [1] on her home page GirlVinyl.com.
* Encyclopedia Dramatica also has access to attack dog weev (aka Andrew
Auernheimer). He is belligerent to any thought of removal of posts, unless
you’re willing to strip naked and masturbate [2].
* Encyclopedia Dramatica is ran by a hivemind trolls who are miserable.
They are feeding off each other for lulz, which psychotically is the
enjoyment of pain of another.
* Streisand Effect Zone. Attempts to censor an article, no matter how lurid
(If you must, Nikki Catsouras) will spread the material even further.

What we have here is the criminal mind. Not a jolted crime spree, not a
series of youthful indiscretions. What we have is a twisted, knowing
facilitator, a kingpin, a dark witch.

DeGrippo doesn’t sound like someone who is miserable. Rather, she sounds
feminine. Like someone you’re aunt would do her nails with. Her hobbies
include interior decorating, baking, and hosting a site which gives people
nightmares at night.

That’s why I made the post Sherrod DeGrippo’s Nightmare Machine. [3]

 End Notes
============================
[1] DeGrippo, Sherrod. List of Pedophilia and Incest books.  2011-01-07.
[2] Castor, Nicholas. Want to have your article removed from Encyclopedia
Dramatica? 2011-01-07. URL:
http://crimint.wordpress.com/2011/01/07/want-to-have-your-article-removed-from-encyclopedia-dramatica/.
Accessed: 2011-01-07. (Archived by WebCite® at
http://www.webcitation.org/5vYMbt4xq)
[3] http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2010/Dec/52

 Further Archives
============================
DeGrippo, Sherrod. GirlVinyl.com Homepage. 2011-01-07. URL:
http://girlvinyl.com. Accessed: 2011-01-07. (Archived by WebCite® at
http://www.webcitation.org/5vYFFUDpV)

 Reporting
FBI. http://tips.fbi.gov
CrimINT tipline. http://crimint.wordpress.com/send-tips/ (any cybercrime
tips welcomed)

Victor Rigo, CISSP
Independent Computer Security Consultant
Buenos Aires, AR
+5411-4316-1901