Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Want to remove Encyclopedia Dramatica article? Think again. Sherrod DeGrippo, Andrew Auernheimer's cyberbully paradise.
From: Marsh Ray <marsh () extendedsubset com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 12:14:04 -0600

On 01/07/2011 01:34 AM, Victor Rigo wrote:
Post: http://crimint.wordpress.com/2011/01/07/why-encyclopedia-dramatica-is-so-insidious/

It’s a graffiti wall.

Oh interesting. I don't get away from technical sites much so I'd not
heard of http://girlvinyl.com/ or http://encyclopediadramatica.com/
before. (NSFW)

It looks like one of those WikiMedia sites where the Special:Random page
is really the best way to understand what that site is about.
That site will be really handy if I ever find myself in the middle of a
flamewar on some PHPBB forums and in quick need of an animated gif with
which to underscore my main point.

I'm sure I've just been trolled on F-D, but thanks for the links anyhow.
You know I count on you guys to learn all the hip memes so I can follow
what the teenagers are talking about these days. (I cannot help but to
note in passing that Lawrence Welk always made sense.)

- Marsh