Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Buying Web Malware Samples
From: John Harwold <johnharwold () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 17:34:42 +0100

Hi folks,

I'm buying web malware samples... obfuscated malicious javascript, web
exploit kits, pdf malware, browser/activex exploits, etc.
I'm not interested in executable (PE/ELF) malware.
Contact me on email with download URL, or send ZIP/TAR/RAR malware archive
directly to my email (with changed archive extension to .MAL because of
gmail filtering).

After two weeks, contributions will be revisited and person with largest
collection of real web malware will receive prize of 500$.

Bye,
J.H.