mailing list archives
NiX Brute Forcer 1.1.2 update has been released
From: nix () myproxylists com
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 00:29:20 +0200
NiX Brute Forcer is a tool that uses brute force in parallel to log into a
system without having authentication credentials beforehand. This tool is
intended to demonstrate the importance of choosing strong passwords.
After you've used it, you'll see why it will outright beat any other brute
- Basic Authorization & FORM support in both standard and HTTPS (SSL) mode
- HTTP/SOCKS 4 and 5 proxy support
- FORM auto-detection & Manual FORM input configuration.
- It is multi-threaded
- Wordlist shuffling via macros
- Auto-removal of dead or unreliable proxy and when site protection
mechanism blocks the proxy
- Integrated proxy randomization to defeat certain protection mechanisms
- With Success and Failure Keys results are 99% accurate
- Advanced coding and timeout settings makes it outperform any other brute
What's fixed 1.1.2?
Learn more and download http://myproxylists.com/nix-brute-force
Regards NiX Lead Developer
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- NiX Brute Forcer 1.1.2 update has been released nix (Mar 01)