Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Launched New Tool - RAR Password Unlocker
From: Christopher Truncer <CTruncer () christophertruncer com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 17:15:27 -0400

Seems like a good tool for when I can just let it run over time on a rar.

Thanks

Chris

On Mar 29, 2011, at 3:12 PM, Nagareshwar Talekar <tnagareshwar () gmail com> wrote:

Hi all,

We have just released new password recovery tool - RarPasswordUnlocker
- FREE tool to recover the password of protected RAR files. It is
created by Neeraj who is leading contributor on SecurityXploded.com

For more details & download visit RarPasswordUnlocker
http://bit.ly/ft8i5k

--
With Regards
Nagareshwar Talekar