Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Vulnerabilities in *McAfee.com
From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor () hammerofgod com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 20:17:05 +0000

Nah, not from my POV anyway…   I’m not concerned with who is attacking whom from where – I just tend to say something
when people claim to be “ethical hackers” but then say they are going to target a security company because they
criticizing the group for targeting people.   It seems redundantly ironic.  Or would that be ironically redundant?