Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Stuxnet
From: "Jan G.B." <ro0ot.w00t () googlemail com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 12:26:29 +0200

Let me just rephrase what I understood

me, I am != FD

Let's add some more facts the world didn't know yet:
FB != me && FB != you
you != me
he != you
people != individual
this != that

Is there anything else to add... did I miss something?

2011/5/1 satyam pujari <satyamhax () gmail com>:
//Read the post again !

you!=FD
you!=People
you --> got it ?

IF NOT

PRINT "Dude, don't want to waste much time on you,  I got other imp
work, plz go meditate or sleep !"

*request* "Hello FD, Can anyone handle this guy please ?"

Regards,
Satyamhax