Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Launched Orbit Downloader Password Decryptor
From: SecurityXploded Group <contact () securityxploded com>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 12:23:48 +0530

Hi all,

Today we have launched yet another password tool in fact our 71st
tool, Orbit Password Decryptor - Free Orbit Downloader Password
Recovery Tool. It helps you to instantly recover account passwords of
premium download site such as Rapidshare.com, Megaupload etc from
Orbit Downloader.

Apart from recovering your lost or forgotten download site passwords,
it is also useful for Penetration Testers & Forensic Investigators.

For more details & download, kindly visit
http://securityxploded.com/orbit-password-decryptor.php

If you are from Gulf, then use our alternative portal  (as
SecurityXploded is blocked by ISPs there)
http://passwordforensics.com/orbit-password-decryptor.php

- SecurityXploded
An Infosec Research & Development Portal