Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: US general: 'We're cleared to cyber-bomb enemy hackers'
From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 20:15:26 -0500

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 12:42 PM, Georgi Guninski <guninski () guninski com> wrote:
US general: 'We're cleared to cyber-bomb enemy hackers'
Curiously, his command website went down after he said it

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/11/17/us_military_cyberspace/

"... All states possess an inherent right to self-defense, and we
reserve the right to use all necessary means – diplomatic,
informational, military, and economic – to defend our nation, our
allies, our partners, and our interests."

Aahhh... The US claims killing the bystanders and reporters (and
shooting the children) was self defense in
http://www.collateralmurder.com/. I'm still not sure I get it.

Jeff