Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Ubuntu 11.10 now unsecure by default
From: xD 0x41 <secn3t () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 09:26:14 +1100

You need to scrape up on your English, i clearly stated things here,
do not try and bend any rules, I simply stated , this feature has been
in MS for years... and yea, so what, ?? Its disabled by default, that
doesnt mean it still is not there, idiotx2.
YOU learn english.
I have nothing to proove... I wont open my arse for Valdis or his nerd
squad,... ill help those who sincerely ask it.
bye now chump.