Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Removing seless email addresses (on FD list)
From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 18:09:52 -0500

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 5:58 PM, Christian Sciberras <uuf6429 () gmail com> wrote:
John (Cartwright),

It is quite annoying to have a volley of bounce mail form
non-existent/(re)moved mailboxes.

Can't we somehow limit this? I recall in other newsgroups software, several
bounced(reply) emails to a periodic (monthly? bimonthly?) ping would
automatically retire the email in question (perhaps after a warning or
something such).
+1

Ditto for BugTraq.

Jeff