mailing list archives
RVAsec 2013 CFP Now Open
From: Sullo <sullo () cirt net>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 00:15:04 -0500
What: RVAsec 2013
When: May 30 – June 1, 2013
Where: Richmond, Virginia
CFP Deadline: February 4th, 2013 at 11:59 PM Eastern
RVAsec is a Richmond, VA based security convention that brings top
industry speakers to the midatlantic region. In its first year, RVAsec
2012 attracted 175 security professionals from across the country. For
2013, the conference is expanding to a two day and dual-track format,
with a mixed focus on technical and management/business presentations.
All talks must be 55 minutes in length, and submissions will need to
select from one of two tracks:
- Free admission to RVAsec
- Invitation to the RVAsec speaker party
- RVAsec T-shirt, badge & attendee swag bag
- One 50% off pass for a friend or co-worker
- Fame and glory, internet style!
- Opportunity to be the recipient of the RVAsec “STFU” sign
RVAsec has a limited travel budget, but speakers who request travel
assistance may be eligible for:
- Travel allotment up to $300
- 3 nights hotel at the Crowne Plaza Richmond Downtown
Please note that companies that fund their speaker’s travel will
receive a free Associate Sponsorship Level.
For more information & submission guidelines: http://rvasec.com/2013-cfp/
http://www.cirt.net | http://rvasec.com/
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- RVAsec 2013 CFP Now Open Sullo (Dec 13)