Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Revised IETF I-D: IPv6 Neighbor Discovery, SEND, and IPv6 Fragmentation
From: Fernando Gont <fgont () si6networks com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 11:00:28 -0300

Folks,

We have published a revision of our IETF Internet-Draft "Security
Implications of the Use of IPv6 Extension Headers with IPv6 Neighbor
Discovery".

The revised I-D is available at:
<http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-gont-6man-nd-extension-headers-02.txt>

This revision includes, among other thing, a discussion of possible
issues with SEND as a result of IPv6 fragmentation.

Any feedback will be very appreciated.

Thanks!

Best regards,
--