Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Megaupload Anonymous hacker retaliation, nobody wins
From: xD 0x41 <secn3t () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 10:25:25 +1100

well.. thats exactly whats happening :)
so, hope your lawyer, is a fucking GUN!
lol.. thats just, i hope, your twelling truth and DO have this
power...to ruin them... as id love to watch :)
under, your name, or, mine..your in UK, im not... :)
oh, they been defaming, for ages now..and, ignoring also...because i
wouldnot give them, my 0days..well, they can smoke my cock now... coz,
half of them, i have in one *channel* , and the other, are about to
join it..and secunia...has probs, with smtp :)
so, if i am doing all of this to them, and theyre blaming YOU, well,
thats not my fault, i and even others, have tried to tell them, our
names, mean little...and, my name is NOT Andrew, it is DREW... or
rather, in scottish it is, (highlands) dRU ...
So, yes, theyre defaming but, i want to see you, actually do
something, coz sofar, this has been said before, about them breaking
laws etc etc, wich, they are, simply by adding you or me, as a 'cc' is
automtically forcing us, to read theyre crap, wether i like you, or
not...
now, they hve been told, but, im actually, starting to like you now ;)
you sure, we arent the same guy ?
coz, we are soooooooooo similar :P~~

And secunia,and FD, is finished this year.... :)
Now as for secunia, it is yes sirs, to all those, who helped me, when,
i was asking for YOUR helps, wich, i doubt you even would remember
coz, ofcourse, you guys would NEVER do that to someone, then, have
nonstop, attacked my persona... thinking, i am someone else...well,
there is stacks, and stacks.. of emails, and many in private....
either way, i will destroy secunia and Fd, on my own.
this year, is fds lastm, enjoy it.
GLOWING DOOM FOR ALL