Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: when did piracy/theft become expression of freedom
From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 07:25:59 -0500

On Fri, 27 Jan 2012 18:01:31 +0900, Robert Kim App and Facebook Marketing said:

As a content producer... I can't stand this sense of entitlement... but oh
well... I've just gotta tranform with the times i guess!

You may want to talk to your fellow content producers - and even more
importantly, certain content *restirction-of-distribution cartels* about
*their* sense of entitlement.